Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best shampoo and conditioner for soft, silky and sleek hair? How do Infusium 23 products work?

I've tried several products - but i'm still searching for a quality shampoo and conditioner, aswell as taming frizz. I've had Infusium reccomended (frizzologie or repairologie) . Any opinions? Others?Best shampoo and conditioner for soft, silky and sleek hair? How do Infusium 23 products work?
BED HEAD TIGI CONTROL FREAK, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONERBest shampoo and conditioner for soft, silky and sleek hair? How do Infusium 23 products work?
I have tried just about everything under the Sun (I'm 32, and blessed (or cursed) with naturally curly hair.





I now am in love with the Suave Professionals Sleek line (modeled after Matrix's sleek line).





I have tried Infusium 23 before, but I wasn't thrilled with it....the leave-in conditioner is watery and stained my robe and towels.
I like it.. but I like Paul Mitchell and Pantene better.
pantene makes hair soft, silky and sleek :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment