Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo for greasy hair?

I have medium-thick waist length hair and i HAVE to wash it every day because if I don't it looks and feels yucky. I've tried tresemme, pantene, timotei and asda medicated, but none of them seem to last. The asda one is the only one which doesnt leave a build up in my hair, but if I use it too often it dries my hair out really bad. Can anyone recommend a shampoo that's really good for greasy hair but lasts well? Thanks xWhat is the best shampoo for greasy hair?
Go for DOVE shampoo and conditionor they have al dif kinds for gressy hair hair dry hair etx....


try itWhat is the best shampoo for greasy hair?
I would suggest either Garnier Fructis daliy care range or Herbal Essences Drama Clean range.. Both shampoos work great on your type of hair.. Also you can use them daily.. No problems.. Dont forget to use their conditioner as well!
Garnier
Tressme that's a gooooood shampoo i use it
hey snap! i have the same hair as u! well i use garnier and i only have to use it every 2nd day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment