Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?

I have thick, wavy hair that is prone to split ends and breakage. I have used many different shampoos including Dove, Loreal EverPure, Organix, SAMY Pure and Garnier. The worst seemed to be SAMY and Garnier and the best one seems to be Dove although it makes my hair a bit greasy and fades out my highlights.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?
Pureology! it's mostly sold in salons but it's at Ulta too. It's sulfate free so it won't fade your color out. Their hydrating line is the best. Cures dried hair like really fast! I swear by it. They also have for volume and straightening too. And all their products are great! Hope this helped, good luck!What is the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?
Nexxus.

No comments:

Post a Comment