Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner that prevents and repairs damaged hair?

I have damaged hair and I want to know what the best shampoo is that will repair my damaged hair and help prevent future damage. Thank you.





If possible, please provide a link to the website so I can check it out. Thanks!What is the best shampoo and conditioner that prevents and repairs damaged hair?
Unfortunately, you can't undo damage, but you can treat your hair and let it breathe (i.e. minimize heat styling, hair dying).





Some great products that are specially formulated for damaged hair are:





The Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Treatment Shampoo:





http://tigihaircare.us/tigi/catwalk/arch鈥?/a>





The Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Treatment Conditioner:





http://tigihaircare.us/tigi/catwalk/arch鈥?/a>





For a super conditioning treatment, try:





S Factor Serious Conditioner:





http://tigihaircare.us/tigi/sfactor/arch鈥?/a>





Redken All Soft Heavy Cream:





http://www.redken.com/products/haircare/鈥?/a>





All of these products can be purchased at any salon that carries these lines, or at Trade Secret.What is the best shampoo and conditioner that prevents and repairs damaged hair?
I would say that all depends on what type of hair, and what nationality. All haircare products don't work for all people. Ask around, do some research, ask family and friends, go to a hair stylist and talk to them.
tresemme


or head and shoulders


works really good!!
with no doubt dove products..............everything from shampoo to soap everything.......its the best trust me!!!
Pantene shampoos damage your hair. But for some reason the Pantene restoration which comes in a jar REALLY WORKS.





I use Nexxus products for my hair, and its the best its ever been.
I love Aussie products. I've never used it, but they have a cleanse and mend shampoo and conditioner. They also have a 3 minute miracle deep conditioner that i use everyday and it really helped repair my hair. I highly reccomend it. It's the one in the upside down purple bottle.





3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner-http://aussie.com/us/collections/moist/t鈥?/a>





Cleanse + Mend-


http://aussie.com/us/collections/cleanse鈥?/a>
Head and shoulders to start. It keeps your hair shiny and healthy. You can use a seperate conditioner. I find the ones that add more volume and shine/prevent breakage conditioner labels work. That is what I use in the beginning. If your hair is looking great for a couple of days and appears oily the next, I don't recommend using suave products or the cheap stuff. That is the problem I found. Also, if you use the same shampoo and conditioner over and over, eventually it will not work on your hair anymore. I find changing them up helps keep hair from appearing damaged. My hair artist recommended the change up. Using Ion products such as hair dryers or Ion hair brushes help.
PANTENE, and paul Mitchell products, just goggle them.
dove shampoo and conditoner all the wayy

No comments:

Post a Comment