Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for your hair?

Hi what I mean is which is most healthiest for your hair. I have heard that pantene and head and shoulders coat your hair and our therefore not very healthy for the hair. Also which intensive conditioner is best. What is best - herbal essences or garnier fructis? ThankyouWhat is the best shampoo and conditioner for your hair?
For intensive conditioner try TRESemme for dry hair. It makes your hair soo soft. My mom like fried her hair after having japanese straightening and nothing would work, but this brought her hair back to normal.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for your hair?
Pantene
Forget the mass market cheap stuff. Try MOP or Aveda - they are organic and not full of junk. Expensive, but worth it.
I guess that is dependent on the texture and condition of your hair? See a beautician/hair stylist for some professional help.
i'd say pantene and garnier fructrise


are a good line of products


st.ives also is a good one
Garnier Fructis is a pretty good product but I find that Dove shampoo and intense conditioner replenishes my hair much more leaving it soft silky and shiny.
I like to use head and shoulders two in one because it smells good and it is quick and simple. For herbal essences I use Body Envy because I think that it smells the best of the rest.
Treseme





or





Aussie
i like john freida frizz ease for very dry/course hair its great for my hair
I like the mud shampoo etc comes from the Dead Sea range found on ebay
it varys from head to head what is best for my hair might not be best for yours it is just trial and error to find the best one but like you said avoid fructis, pantene and head and shoulders as the first two leavea coating on the hair and the last one is so strong we actually wond it round a roller and used it as perm solution while i was training to be a stylist and it worked
If in doubt spend a few Bob on soaps etc.....





The cheap crap does your hair/skin no good whatsoever.





Molton Brown do some good products try them
Fructis should be called F*uctis, I've never put anything worse on my hair apart from paint.





Which is best depends on your hair, the water in your area and what you want it to do. The bottom line is, you shouldn't stick to any one product, they all leave something behind over time. You need to change your shampoo and conditioner occasionally.


That 'Aussie instant' stuff does a good job.
I have always used head and shoulders and have for years, I have no problems with mine............in fact people always compliment me on the shine on it............
Paul Mitchell Shampoo One for cleansing well.


Tigi Catwalk Honey %26amp; Oatmeal when it needs a bit more moisture and softness.





I have tried so many products and found that my hair always does best with quality products - not the drugstore stuff.
Head and shoulder shampoo and conditioner is the best! I get compliments from girls all the time how nice and soft my hair is. Maybe it will work for you too...and that thing, that it coats the hair is not true, if you rinse your hair and scalp thoroughly (it actually says on the instructions) you should have beautiful hair like me! =)





Hope I helped, good luck! =)
I personally love the herbal essences collection of shampoos and conditioners. Not only do they smell good, but they seem to not damage my hair that much..


however, herbal essences products have an alcohol substance in them, which actually damages your hair! therefore, it's not really the best.


Garnier fructis is really nice and very gentle on your hair.


After using this one instead of the herbal essences kind, I 'm sticking with it!!


x


good luck in choosing! lol.
I think it all depends on the individual taste - i find pantene %26amp; Herbal essence very heavily perfumed.





I use Vosene on the children's hair, and I use Avon's advance techniques shampoo %26amp; conditioner. My hairdresser has never commented on my hair being in a bad shape etc.
herbal essences as garnier is creamy and leaves a residue on your hair which can make it greasy. this is for my hair mind you not sure about anyone elses LOL!
I have really dry and coarse hair and I have tried every shampoo and conditioner on the market literally. Best I have used is Mark Hills range found in Boots stores. Its a little more expensive than most but it leaves hair so soft.


For a cheaper alternative, I used the pink Elvive products.
i use herbel essences all of them smell good and u can get them at a low prices they have hair spray and jells that wont hurt your hair!
i love herbal essences!! it makes my hair all shiny and soft,espically the blue one!!








but i love the aussie range,it smells so good and it's better than herbal,but i can't get it where i live!!! so i don't use it that often!!!!
I use Herbal Essences and my hair is super healthy.


I use the Hello Hydration kind and I love it.


I would recommend very highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment