Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner so I can have a smooth and tangle-free hair?

How can I have beautiful and smooth hair?


I have a medium size straight hair but it always tangles and it is not firm. It is really a mess.


I don't want to go to parlor again and waste money for Hair Rebond.What is the best shampoo and conditioner so I can have a smooth and tangle-free hair?
I use Herbal Essences 'Hello Hydration', and my hair has been tangle-free and smooth since then. :) Redken and John Frieda and Pantene and Garnier Fructis are great too. ^-^What is the best shampoo and conditioner so I can have a smooth and tangle-free hair?
Try the Redken ';Smooth Down'; range. They are a salon quality hair product that do shampoos, conditioners, etc... and come at a great price. The Smooth Down range is designed to ';tame your hair for ultra-sleek locks'; and sounds like what you are after!





Hope this helps : )





Ciao
i use herbal essence..but my hair is really smooth and tangles easy. i can brush it and go back a min later and have tangles. but if you mean like gettin out of the shower and having a lot of tangles i dont seem to have many.
PANTENE!
  • soccer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment