Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo out there ladies?

Looking for a great shampoo and conditioner to make my hair nice and pretty with no frizz. I just can't find something that I love. The price isn't an issue.What is the best shampoo out there ladies?
I have two loves. lol. For the frizz, try the Hairapy from Sunsilk, the Blue bottle! It's for hair that expands as it drys, so this keeps it down, then they have another kind (i think it's the yellow bottle) for frizz. maybe the blue for shampoo and the other for conditioner. Also! I have just discovered Dove for highlights, it's in a pink bottle. It smells amazing and it does wonders for my hair! :DWhat is the best shampoo out there ladies?
I will save you and tell you sunsilk is awful. worse than 99 cent v05


dove is alright but it made my hair so fly-away it was impossible to manage. Report Abuse

I like Aussie's cleanse and mend or Paul Mitchell's smoothing.
Tresemme conditioner is amazing. Smells great and leaves hair silky smooth.
the john frieda products work consistently best for me, the shampoo/conditioner as well as leave ins and products. one thing that is really helpful too is not to wash it too much (especially curly hair) and vary your shampoos -- don't use the same one everytime. Another line that I mix in that is actually quite expensive and only available at the salon is pureology.
Aveeda will be the best to combat frizz. Also bedhead is nice but it does not combat frizz as well as aveeda. If you want something to combat frizz when you don't have a good shampoo and conditioner use some silk elements glossing polish after you shampoo and condition on dry hair. This can be found in sally beauty supply or maybe other beauty supply stores.Aveeda is available on line usually on ebay or in salons.
I always go back to John Frieda Sheer Blonde line. Both the shampoo and conditioners are great. I have found that leaving conditioner on for 5 minutes before rinsing makes a huge difference.


Another conditioner that I LOVE is Frederik Fekkai Glossing Conditioner. It is green and has olive oil in it. And I love the smell! It's a bit pricey so I only use it once a week.


The BEST conditioner is called Ojon Hair Restoration Treatment. This is something you leave in for an hour or more, then rinse out. I highlighted my hair and it turned to straw. This stuff saved it! So soft and shiny. And even a few weeks after using it, my hair still looks great. It comes in a little brown jar and costs about $25 but it is so worth it! Plus a jar lasts a long time because a little goes a long way.


I highly recommend the Ojon! You can get it at sephora, drugstore.com and ojon.com.


Hope all this helps you!
I almost always go with either tresemme, or biolage...both are very good and have wonderful smells.
I currently use Aussie. I usually switch up my shampoo/conditioner often to experiment, but I actually bought this one more than once back to back instead of moving on. So far this one, to me, smelled the best and worked great. I have used Herbal essences, tresumee, Pantine, and garnier nutriesse (this one made my hair greasy, but I have oily hair but since I dyed my hair, I figured it might work better since after dying hair it needs moisture) Aussie has its own hair line and all the products smell great. I don't know if it'll do anything for frizz though, you might just have to buy a seprate product like a cream or serium.
pantene





it works 4 me...i have curly hair
Infusium 23 is good.
I personally like Biolage. It smells so good and for some reason any time I use it my hair is so easy to manage or fix. It comes in all different kinds for different hair types. Try it. It is not that expensive either. Sometime you can find shampoo and conditioner for $19.99
Aussie!! Smells lush too!
i use aveda, pantene and tresseme oh la la. lol


they all are good, i use the moisturizing and/or color treated ones since my hair is colored.
Have you tried Paul Mitchell yet? He has shampoo and conditioner called super skinny. It promises to tame unruly hair and make it smooth and shiny. I love Paul Mitchell products. They are my favorite.
Hi..


I use Pantene Pro V for curly hair..It makes my hair nice and shiny..and gets rid of the frizz..





Take care all..And have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment