Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo to make your hair straight and silkey?

I have thick hair and i want my hair to really straight and silky without damaging my hair. What is the best shampoo for that?What is the best shampoo to make your hair straight and silkey?
pantene pro-v is the BEST 4 silky strait hairWhat is the best shampoo to make your hair straight and silkey?
Pantene Pro-V or Dove.... I have really thick wavy hair and when i used these my hair is smooth and straight! Good Luck!
I use Infusium shampoo and Infusium conditioner. Works great and keeps the hair healthy, even if you color.
I have long thick hair as well and i use pantene pro-v. its works really good.
have you got detangling spray?


Check in the avon book to find the kids detangling spray and its really good!!!
try sunsilk


the one in the purple is the straitening kind


it gets ur hair so strait if u use all 3 of the products the shampoo and conditioner and straitening cream or somthing like





good luck
Dove! it works GREAT!!
Pantene Pro V the green one for silk hair and you ll have an even better result if you use the same conditioner ;o) They look very shinny, they are soft and for sure they don't get damaged!!
i have the same problem i buy pert plus its a shampoo and c in one tyr it it will make your hair healthy
pantene
try shwarzkopf that cud help
Nexxus '; for younger hair'; Y- serum- you can find this in a salon. although it is not too expensive.
Pantene Pro-V i use it %26amp; people complement me on my hair sometimes when i wear it down. (i dont wear it down alot since i got a bad haircut )
you should probably get a relaxer although (although most white people dont do that not to racist or any thing)
Well, Herbal Essence has a whole line of products called ';Dangerously Straight'; that you can pick up at like CVS. If you want your hair to be PIN straight i reccomend using the products with a ceramic flat iron. I ave the same kind of hair and thats what worked for me! Also, If you need it there is a video on Herbal Essence that shows you the perfect way to straighten hair (but it involves a flat iron.) Here is the link for Dangerously Straight


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>





Here is one for some AMAZING flat irons!





http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh鈥?/a>





And here is the Straightening Video





http://www.herbalessences.com/us/get_the鈥?/a>





GOOD LUCK!!





xoxoxo-Lia
John Freda and then some Biolage daily leave in tonic makes for a nice do and rain water to wash your hair in for sure..thats my secret..I have long silky hair too.
To make my hair smooth and silky try suave, white rain, tresama, or vo5. they always work on my hair. Ilove them and so doesn't my bf
pantene pro-v is the best if u want the results that u do:)

No comments:

Post a Comment