Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo/conditioner brand to help prevent hair from frizzing?

My hair will be perfectly smooth until i walk outside into the humidity. I need something that will help prevent this. I'd prefer not to use hair spray or hair gel.What is the best shampoo/conditioner brand to help prevent hair from frizzing?
Frizz EaseWhat is the best shampoo/conditioner brand to help prevent hair from frizzing?
i got the same problem, but t stopped when i use head and shoulder shampoo and dove conditioner the latest hair repair version, and i use ascience hair treatment, leave it for 3 minutes then it will be silky when your hair is dry
V05 Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze Shampoo!
'Tresemme' probably or 'L'Oreal Elvive' is pretty good.
Sebastian
Garnier Fructis


is what I use. It works perfectly.


Hope it works!
I like Aussie. the trouble with hair products is that what works great for one person may not work on another.
I use Biolage it works well for frizz prevention
axe

No comments:

Post a Comment