Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best shampoo to get rid of frizz and enhance my natural waves?

I'm not really looking for a single person's opinion, but does any professional know? Or has a magazine named one or something?








Oh, and I was going to ask my hairdresser next time I went, but i'm worried she'll just suggest whatever they sell, and no necessarily the best product. Am I right to believe this?Best shampoo to get rid of frizz and enhance my natural waves?
I just bought the new Sally Hershberger line for wavy hair from Walgreens (it's the only place to get it right now). My friend is a beauty editor at a fashion magazine and she recommended it to me months ago when they first got the samples.





I LOVE IT! It totally accentuates the waves and it is super easy. There is a shampoo, a conditioner, and a styling primer. I used a little serum after that and my hair was pretty much frizz free (which it never is when I just let it go and be wavy). I would definitely recommend it.Best shampoo to get rid of frizz and enhance my natural waves?
.
Okay, this will sound weird, but I previously worked for Athena's Home Novelties (adult toys). They sell a very rich, thick shave cream; its called Coochie Shave Cream. (No red bumps, rash, blah blah) but they also say it works great for taming frizzy hair. I've heard it works good! Not cheap but hey, you'll get 2 uses for one price! Check out the website, google Athena's home novelties.. Good luck
well my aunt is a hairdresser and she has blonde wavy hair which, im thinking, is probably kinda like yours


everytime i go ther 2 sleep over with my cousins, i see the whole pantene pro-v collection the one that prevents frizz in her bathroom. she has the cream, the shampoo, conditioner, spray, everythingg


and she has gorgeous hairr so i would recomend that u try it


and also i dont no but i use the sunsilk collection so u can try that one out 2.


good luck!


...%26lt;3
john frieda or herbel essences. they make ur hair smooth and soft and minus the frizz. their both really good and they helped my hair a lott. ur choice. and no i wouldnt go too a salon and ask them cuz they would only suggest what they sell themselves ur right. hope i helped =]
  • soccer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment