Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best shampoo to use for hair which is straightened in a parlour?

I straightened my hair few months back and I have been using a shampoo which is specially for straight hair. It is called Wella. I am not able to find that brand in the place I live in. Is there any other shampoo that I can use for my straightened hair? Thanks in advance.Best shampoo to use for hair which is straightened in a parlour?
best shampoo depend on the types of hair.for my experience.those people with strong hair,curly or calling them Africa types,shompoo like elvive both shompo and condition act as ant_breakage,Herbal Essences both shompoo/condition,Sunsilk hompoo/condition.but the most imp thing is to study what kind of hair do you have.in this i mean oily,dry.etc





and if all this did not work for you use herbal this,like Henna mixing with oil,honey,egg and black seed .this help to treat your hair since your on straightner.hope it will help


-Best shampoo to use for hair which is straightened in a parlour?
try Chi Porducts, they work really well at keeping hair straight

No comments:

Post a Comment