Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo to grow your hair longer?

My hair is real short. I really want to grow it out before I'm an old lady but I'm really impatient. I need a shampoo that will grow my hair out pretty fast. I've looked on the web trying to find one and I've come out with squat. Help me please.What is the best shampoo to grow your hair longer?
There is no product that can make hair grow faster. Hair follicles are cells that push out protein (which is your hair). That process can't be sped up.





However, by eating a healthy diet and gently messaging your scalp when you wash our hair, you'll give your cells the best chance to remain healthy and pump out that protein!What is the best shampoo to grow your hair longer?
There realy isnt a shampoo to help grow hair faster..





Your hair has a life cycle.. and depending on some people it verys how long your hair can actually get.. if your having trouble souunds like your hair doesnt grow as long as you want it too.. healthy diet, excersize is all great to help
I use Mane and Tail shampoo and have to have my hair trimmed every 3-4 weeks.It keeps my hair shinny and dandruff free. Give it a try.
okay well this summer i tried to grow out my hair so i could cut it off for locks of love but anyway i used this shampoo called fast it rele works u will need the shampoo and conditshiner%26lt;3
  • soccer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment