Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner?

My hair is fairly thin, a little longer than my shoulders, has a slight wave (but I straighten), and blonde on the top, dirty on the bottom.


I get super frizzy when my hair gets wet at all, and I hate that!


I don't care at all about price.


PleasePlease answer!What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
For your type of hair I would use Matrix sleek look shampoo and conditioner. I would then follow with Paul Mitchell's super skinny while wet( dime sized) and Bed Head's after party while dry.( dime to a quarter sized, starting in the mid stand, and then work through the rest of your hair)What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
I use Herbal Essences. Works ah-mazingly. There are so many types to choose from too. I use Hello Hydration which keeps frizz and dry ahir out. There are color treatments, strengthening, try it out and let me know how it goes ♥
leave in conditioner! and shampoo your hair at night so you don't have to deal with it in the morning Try Garnier Fructis, maybe some volumizing. Aussie for frizz
I love Aussie Products!!!!!!
bedhead.


a popular salon product


one bottle at the most will costt ehh $30
Treseme all the way they have all kind of types like non frizz and all of them are for all hair colors but it says on the bottle what type of hair it is for!
Redken's All Soft shampoo %26amp; conditioner. It comes in a gold bottle (not shimmery gold, just suttle gold), and it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment