Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo for a natural blonde with natural highlites? Anyone have any ideas?

I am a natural blonde, and have natural multi-colored highlites. I am wondering if anyone knows of any innexpensive shampoos and conditioners which will bring out my highlites and keep my hair really soft and shiny. Any thoughts? I have tried both Suave 'Blonde' shampoo, and a little of Pantene's 'Blonde' shampoo. Are those good, of is there something much better? Please give me ideas. Thank you! %26lt;3What is the best shampoo for a natural blonde with natural highlites? Anyone have any ideas?
actually, basically all shampoos are the same. even if it says ';silk for blondes!'; it doesn't do anything differently. just buy regular shampooWhat is the best shampoo for a natural blonde with natural highlites? Anyone have any ideas?
check the herbalife range - good natural essence...
Do they still sell Timotei? I used to love the ad with blonde in the white dress in the field!
Sheer blonde from the john freida collection

No comments:

Post a Comment