Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for use with hard water?

We have well water. It's very hard with a lot of iron and other minerals. We can't afford a filter. When I am not at home and wash my hair with soft water it becomes less brittle and takes a curl better. Unfortunately, I'm home most of the time. What is the best solution for this by way of shampoos and conditioners that work well with hard water. Any other tips and advice are also appreciated.


Be specific and it will help if those giving advice also have hard water.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for use with hard water?
When I was living in a house with well water I used Dove shampoo and Conditioner, and my hair felt very soft and shiny. It's also very reasonably priced.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for use with hard water?
squeeze a lttle lemon juice in your conditioner. the acid will neutralize the high PH of your water. What I recall from my chem class, the higher the PH the harder the water. that's what I do. My hair turns out very soft after it. Also, rain water makes hair soft. My hair by the way is asian, jet black, coarse and kinky.
Head and Shoulders works great you should try it I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment