Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo,conditioner and hair oil for black hair?

Trying to achieve length what's da best solution?What is the best shampoo,conditioner and hair oil for black hair?
Keeping your hair healthy and from breaking off is what helps you achieve length. Everyone's hair is different so what works for one person might not work for you. If you hang around hair forums then you'll definitely find this to be true. My hair likes extra virgin olive oil (cold pressed) and pure coconut oil. I usually use oil to seal in my moisture, but I sometimes put coconut oil my hair at night to keep it from becoming very dry and I might add some to my hair before a warm shower and this makes my hair look nicer when it dries. I'm natural, btw.





I'd say the best shampoos and conditioners are natural and organic. They don't contain harsh ingredients like regular hair products contain, and they don't dry out your hair. I use Wen and Giovanni hair care products. Giovanni is certified organic and Wen is all natural. Another I have not tried but might is Yes to Carrots, which is 96-98% organic depending on the product and is also a certified organic line. Dr. Bonners is a 100% organic hair and skin care line. All of these can be found at some Walgreens and health foods stores, among other places.





when I was relaxed I used Dove because I liked their light-weight formula.





My hair isn't breaking off, which means I'm holding on to all my length and growth and my hair is getting longer, but it's because I'm knowledgeable about proper hair care and don't abuse my hair, which causes damage and breakage. The only products I use that I can say has actually improved the health of my hair is my Nexxus Emergency protein treatment (makes hair stronger), doing hot oils with extra virgin olive oil (stronger hair and repairs damage), and my Wen cleansing conditioner (doesn't dry out my hair and gets it very clean). Everything else I use just makes my hair look good, but does not improve the actual health of my hair.





You just have to keep experimenting with different products until you find the ones that work best for you.What is the best shampoo,conditioner and hair oil for black hair?
you should try using Unicure Blue or Natural Shampoo only couple times a week along with Unicure Hair and Skin Conditioner 3-4+ times daily as both a leave in and wash out conditioner its grease less, perfume, fragrance, and color free. Works for EVERYTHING related to Hair Or Skin from Clearing Acne to Keeping hair healthy, shiny. Thick, dandruff free, and so much more... available at www.unicure.com it has been around since 1973 formulated in the '50's in Denmark. The website has tons of beauty tips and testimonials plus was #1 selling hair conditioner in US and Canada they have a full line of hair care products. Definitely the best! and a very reasonable price about $5 a bottle 12oz.


Source(s):


http://www.unicure.info or http://www.unicure.com tons of hair and skin tips
looks like your hair is relaxed so im not quite sure on the shampoo n conditioner brand for you ne more (been natural since 2003)... but as far as the oil.. real talk i mix in a separate bottle half ';Doo-Gro'; and Extra Virgin Olive oil (EVO)..... n i use it every other day....dosen't way the hair down or nothing... love it!





just on GP tho: i use a mixture of ';tea-tree and pepper mint'; liquid castile (spck)but thats just me and my ';beloved nappy';..... smile
VO5 shampoo and conditioner works really well for me

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. Dry Scalp Shampoo

    ReplyDelete