Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for my colored hair?

My hair is naturally brown, but I have it dyed black, with a red streak and my bangs are also red.





I'm wondering what is the best Shampoo and Conditioner for what I'm aiming for, which is:





%26gt; EXTREMELY soft hair


%26gt; My colors to stay vibrant looking





Basically I am more concerned about getting products that don't strip out my color. Soft hair is also important to me. Any help is appreciated.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for my colored hair?
Red is the most difficult color to keep in the hair. you're in luck though because the rest of your hair is black..which means you can use a colored conditioner. I like Aveda. They have products that keep the integrity of your hair with certified organic ingredients. Use the Color Conserve Shampoo and Conditioner for regular use. As a once a week treatment...use the Color Conserve Strenghtening Treatment to keep it softer, stronger and healthier. Now...Aveda makes ';Personal Blends'; products. You get to choose your aroma out of 12 different options and they will mix your appropriate color red into the bottle to maintain that tone in between your touch ups. I used to be a redhead and it kept my color from fading. Because the rest of your hair is black...it won't matter if there's red color in your conditioner as it won't black can't be colored without bleach anyway.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for my colored hair?
I've been dying my hair various colors for about 8 years, and the best thing I've discovered is washing/rinsing your hair with cold water. I KNOW it makes for quite the annoying shower experience, but it makes a huge difference. You could use a shower cap to keep your hair protected from the heat during the rest of your shower. Also, since heat strips moisture, when you go to rinse the shampoo or conditioner out of your hair with the cold water, it always feels smooth and sleek! My fave salon shampoo conditioner is LOGICS color nourishing, and it smells great!


Either way, I would definitely recommend a color-protecting shampoo/conditioner from a salon.





My red highlights are still vibrant and I got them 3 months ago!
loreal vive pro for colored hair.
Pantene makes a shampoo for color treated hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment