Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner at local drug stores?

Well i have long(ish) hair and is brunette and am currently using pantene for brunette but i hear pantene is bad so i am looking fr something that gives shine volume and strength and i could get at local drug stores..


any suggestions?


thanks for the help!


;)What is the best shampoo and conditioner at local drug stores?
I love Garnier Fructis! I use the shampoo for body and volume. I use the sleek and shine sheer conditioner for fine flyaway hair. I love the way it makes my hair look and feel. I wouldn't use anything else! You can get it at Walmart for under $3 a bottle. It's a little more at the drug store.What is the best shampoo and conditioner at local drug stores?
Garnier Fructis is good and it smells heavenly!
It depends on what type of hair you have. Like for example my mom's hair is only get shiny and voluminized after she uses head%26amp;sholders shampoo and conditiner and i can get volume and shine by using any type of shampoos and conditioners. So the answers above might be good for those people, but to see whic one is good for you you gotta try yourself hun!
I like Garnier Fructis, Suave and VO5
Aveeno has a really nice shampoo and conditioner...


also try Pantee Pro V

No comments:

Post a Comment