Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo for puppies with white coats?

My puppy keeps laying in her urine when she's in the cage and it's starting to stain her coat. She's too pretty and I want to keep her white and not yellow. Im in Michigan.What is the best shampoo for puppies with white coats?
Earth bath is the best out there. Its a little spendy, but works great and is all natural. You may consider getting her the puppy kind if she is very young, but they also have a bright white type that makes a white dog brighter in color. You will also use less shampoo with this brand because a little goes a long ways. I buy mine at the grange, I live in Oregon so I don't know if they have one of those there. I am sure a local pet store carries it but the grange is the cheapest place if you have one in your area.





Here is the website to earth bath. It really works great!


http://www.earthbath.com/What is the best shampoo for puppies with white coats?
Hartz Whitening shampoo,you can buy it at wal-mart,it works everytime for our Shih-Tzu puppy,and it smells really good :) It's about $3.00 for a big bottle,and you can smell the shampoo on them for at least a week I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment