Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo for naturally curly hair that is also color treated?

I have naturally curly hair that I get colored every couple of months and I'm wondering if there is a good shampoo and conditioner out there made for both? I have found shampoo's made for curly hair and for color treated, but never for both combined. If not, which would be best to use?What is the best shampoo for naturally curly hair that is also color treated?
I also have naturally curly hair and color it regularly and so far Pantene has been the one to work. Most of the Pantene products work very well to smooth and protect color treated hair. There's one that specifies it smoothes but it's also safe for color treated. I usually use a flat iron to straighten mine and the products also protect from heat damage.


Hope this helps.What is the best shampoo for naturally curly hair that is also color treated?
No need to bother with all the brand name shampoos, they just don't work.





Just use Johnson%26amp;Johnson's Baby Shampoo... it'll decrease friziness and will have no negative effect on the color. This is mainly because the pH of the shampoo itself is rather neutral.
try garnier fruitise, works great......But not sure if i spelled it right....
use l'oreal shampoo and conditioner for colored hair...its great!
tressemmea
darci - shampoo for your color, condition for the texture
Sunsilk they have different kinds...for curly...dry...greasy...they will work
find one at the store and read what it says
I am the same way - curly and colored - I use pantene color treated. But once a week I use neutrogena clarifying and deep conditioning conditioner.
use Fructus. I have naturally curly hair too and it works!
baby jonson shampoo
pantene or head shoulders
Ive had great reviews on pantene or herbal essences ;) either that or check out the citre shine line... if you want to experiment check out the suave shampoo lines... the ones that use similar ingredients to the expensive champoos... gdluck!
Well my mom uses this orange shampoo bottle and conditioner. i think it is called matrix..... i cant remember. and my family uses pro-v

No comments:

Post a Comment