Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo to get rid of dandruff?

I have a heavy load of dandruff in my hair. What should I get to get rid of it?What is the best shampoo to get rid of dandruff?
Head and Shoulders made my hair greasy when I used it. I use Neutrogena Daily Control Dandruff Shampoo, and that works much better. For the first few times you wash your hair until the dandruff clears up, you should put a lot of it in and let it sit for like 5-10 minutes. Rinse and repeat, then blowdry.What is the best shampoo to get rid of dandruff?
Head and shoulders


it also makes hair ultra soft
Selsun Blue.





I used it in middle school, and it really works.
Head and Shoulders works great. If your dandruff is really bad us the ultra strength kind!
head and shoulders?

No comments:

Post a Comment