Monday, December 28, 2009

Best Shampoo?

Im thinking about trying a new one, Any suggestions?Best Shampoo?
My personal favorite is American Crew. But Pantene has worked well, also.Best Shampoo?
okay i guess you can use Herbal Essense or Pantene those are the ones I use or the best one ever made is Cream Of Nature Shampoo well hope that helped PLease choose as best answer
dude tresamme...
The stuff that smells the best
i d k
Palmolive Dish Detergent





The only shampoo/bath-shower soap you'll ever need
Sunsilk Anti-Poof
aussie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i %26lt;3 it!
tresemme. it works. buy it at walmart etc. i'm serious its really good and salon quality lol. it really moisturizes your scalp and the conditioner works great. its good to get rid of dandruff and dryness! hope i helped! %26lt;333
I love Pantene!!
tressemme but the best shampoo is AUSSY it leaves your hair soft and silky.
i think that Herbal Essences has the best smell. It is not very expensive.. I have tried many other salon shampoos, mostly bc the hairstylist reccommended them, but I cannot say they performed any better than the less expensive ones.. i do not like Aussie, bc it has a smell to it that gives me migraines
Aveda for me has always worked (they have it for women and men)

No comments:

Post a Comment