Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner?

I have thick hair, and I want this to make my hair healthier and shinier. Any suggestions? Thanks!What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
I go back and forth. At both times I have shampoo and conditioner in Biolage Hydratherapie, and Smootherapie. And also Nutregena Tripe Moisture Therapy. All three shampoos and conditioners in my shower. Most used is the hydratherapie. WHen I know Im going to do my hair, as in blow dry, straighten, curl, I use the smootherapie. And once a week for sure, I use the nutregena, it replenishes hair, dryness, thickness. Its a great shampoo and cond. but not for daily use, as it can weigh hair down. I also use from avon ( cheaper than paul mitchell and biolage) dry ends serum, its just a small bottle, use on wet or dry hair, to help prevent dry ends.What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
I love treseme's conditioner. The one called smooth and silky.





Also, herbal essence makes a lot of shampoos and conditioners for certain types of hair. I like the hello hydration for dryed out hair or the one for curly hair.





Also, I like garnier fructis.
you can put a hair mask on it


OR


you can put some serum on it to make it look shinier but be careful not to put to much on it so it doesnt look greasy =]
I absolutely love Herbal Essence's shampoo %26amp; conditioner.


It makes my hair super soft %26amp; shiny. I use the one for long hair, but all of them are good %26amp; they smell great :)
Redken or Joico
dove works pretty well

No comments:

Post a Comment