Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for breakage?

I don't think my hair is dry except around my bangs area and front of my face is breaking like crazy. Is a good shampoo the answer? Any suggestions would be great.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for breakage?
well,i dont have this problem.but you can try some shampoos like: dove,pantane,or what i HIGHLY recommend is Ganier Frutice you may have to look around a bit to find the 'breakage' shampoo and condtioner label,but it makes your hair smell REALLY good,keeps it smooth,sliky,and treats breakage.you can find about ALL the types they have at wal-mart.oh and never use a two-in-one shampoo and condtioner,it can cause other problems to your hair. GOOD LUCK :)What is the best shampoo and conditioner for breakage?
The Redkin Extreme line. It puts protein back into your hair which makes your hair stronger.
Dove, its in a dark navy blue bottle. It works like magic. I straighten my hair everyday and this has repaired my hair better than anything else I have used
  • soccer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment