Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner?

I have straight and not very thick hair which means it gets tangled a lot! I need a system that will keep my hair healthy (or healthy looking) I need a great cleaning shampoo and a great conditioner and if there is something else that will help my split ends please let me know! Thanks so much!What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
Pantene.





Keeps my hair shiny and smooth, and it smells great. =)





As for your split ends - trim your hair (even just a tiny bit) about once every 6 weeks.What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
I vote for Pantene too.


I tried to find the best for you,And this is what I found... sort by bestselling


http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1230321977/r鈥?/a>


Hope this help :)


Happy New Year


Good luck
Pantene is a great shampoo and Garnier Frutis is a conditioner.
I Have Heard That Tresemme Is The Best That You Can Buy In Stores But They Do Sell Better Stuff At Salons And Stuff.
Redken Hair Cleansing Cream %26amp; Purifying Conditioner :D
S factor shampoo and conditioner by TiGi/Toni%26amp;Guy/BedHead. best stuff. make sure to get the Smoothing kind

No comments:

Post a Comment