Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use for hair growth and healthiness?

Salon brand or something you can get at Wal*Mart; I just need something that will keep my hair healthy and allow for growth. My hair is thin, so also any good thickening shampoos would be fine.What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use for hair growth and healthiness?
I also have very fine hair. I use Aussie Shampoo and conditioner. It doesn't weigh the hair down. Rusk makes a hair thickener that you spray in your hair before blow drying. I noticed a big diference when I forget to use it.What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use for hair growth and healthiness?
This website may help you: http://www.growhairfasternow.com





Good luck! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment