Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use?

I'm tyring to get my hair healthier, and I've recently been using garnier fructis, but I want something that can get my hair healthier. Especially this summer my hair has been easily getting dried out. Can anyone recommend what I should use?What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use?
I have always used Tres Emme. It's sold at regular drug stores for a very good price....like 3.50 for a 32 oz bottle.





I switched to garnier fructis for a few months and the next time I saw my stylist, she said my ahir looked really dry and unhealthy.


I switched back to the Tres Emme and she hasn't mentioned anything like that again. I use the Moisture Rich shampoo and the Anti-breakage conditioner.


Before discovering Tres Emme, I always used Pantene...and it always gave me dandruff.What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use?
For me and my extremely dry hair I use Bed Head products. They work like a charm and they have the best scents ever! I use their Oatmeal and Honey damaged hair shampoo and conditioner, and it smells sooo good! My friends are always saying my hair smells like cookies! LOL :D
Depends on what kind of hair you have. I'd go in to a proffesional hair place, like Regis or something, not family owned or Great Clips, and ask them, they should know.
Herbal Essences! Hello Hydration conditioner, or if your hair is curly also get the purple bottle for curly hair. Chi makes good products too. Krystase is expensive but the conditioner is good. :D
i use herbal essences. herbal essences has many different types. one of them is called ';Hello Hydration';. this may be what you are looking for.





p.s. it also smells really good (;
i would say somewhere along the pantene pro-v line. they've worked wonders for me after testing many different shampoo and conditioners!
Use Pantene, I use it and it really moistens my hair, they have one called moisture renewal. Shampoo and Conditioner.
Redken. its great for making your air more healthy. and if you have any die or bleach in your hair, it will keep the color in longer.
Try Biolage smooth therapie smoothing shampoo. It gives great texture and moisture to your hair.
I like herbal essence because it gives me an orgasm every time I wash my hair.
herbal essence hello hydration shampoo
Pantene!
Depends on your hair. No shampoo is best for everyone.
i like pantene...even more than expensive brands
  • soccer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment