Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo to add softness and volume to hair?

I have fine textured blonde hair and I wonder what shampoo would not be heavy or waxy, and yet add volume and lightness to it. Right now I'm using Redken All Soft, but by the end of my work day my hair doesn't look as good as it did in the morning. I need to find something I could buy in the store without having to make a trip to a salon.What is the best shampoo to add softness and volume to hair?
Redken All Soft is definitely too heavy for your hair (experience!)


I would go to the drugstore and pick out Tresemme ... just read the bottles and pick which type you think will work the best for your hair. I love Tresemme, it makes my hair look great every time!





Hope this helps!What is the best shampoo to add softness and volume to hair?
I have thin hair that really lacks body. I've looked long and hard to find the perfect shampoo for me. One of my very favorites is Biolage. I love it because it's thick and moisturizing but it doesn't seem to weigh my hair down. It's also nice because this is extremely good-quality shampoo but I don't have to pay too much to get it. Now if you're really looking to break the bank for your hair, I would go with Bumble %26amp; Bumble. I was initially using the surf spray and then I tried using my friend's shampoo and conditioner while I stayed at her house for a few days. I LOVE this stuff! If it wasn't so expensive I would definitely use it.
okay what you wanna use is ookisa. it has great volume for me. i am mixed with black and white and i have good hair. but its flat. so i use ookisa and it works wonders for my hair check out the website!! you wont have to go to the salon. or if you dont want shampoo use bumbits!
Baby shampoo


http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>


Natural Solfness


http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>
sounds weird right but you really have got to give it a try,





ketchup, smells weird but it does something to the chemicals in your hair and its just amazing tbh x





also marmite works if you want highlights





mayonaise works if you decide to go lighter





brown sauce if you want to go darker.
Hey sara,


With so much information, it is so easy to get lost and confused.


Since I would like to help, I looked up information regarding your concern and got these sites that answers it:





One of the best web site for all questions concerning Hair-


http://dwarfurl.com/de82b
bath and body works i use it every time i take a bath it will volumized your hair and make it shinnier and softer
Garner fruits

No comments:

Post a Comment