Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo for hair that uses lot of hair products?

I have very short hair (around 2 to 3 inches in length). I use hair paste everyday to style my hair. My hair used to be quite soft but nowadays I noticed it getting rougher especially at the ends. I hear that if you use a lot of hair products you need some sort of clarifying shampoo to properly wash out all the stuff you put in your hair. I don't think my current shampoo is effective as each time I use it, I feel it's very hard to wash out all that stuff from my hair. Does anyone have a shampoo/conditioner to recommend?What is the best shampoo for hair that uses lot of hair products?
Pantean Pro V Ice Shine


i use so many hair products and do so much crap to my hair


i get slipt ends easily too


but im proud to say that after using pantean pro v ice shine shampoo and conditoner i dont have a single oneWhat is the best shampoo for hair that uses lot of hair products?
I like this Kirkland Signature Pair that I get at Cosco. Coconut Butter or something. Really nice
go and find one.
stop using that stuff for a couple days. Use herbal essences drama clean shampoo to get it out. Use herbal essences body envy conditioner, it works great.
Loreal they make conditioner and shampoo and now they make some with both in one bottle
well i don't always use product but when i do and when i wash my hair i use herbal essence and it seems to work pretty good.
o shanpoo caseiro da minha avo e ovo batido com beterraba e cenoura.
Pantene Pro-V, use the one for your hair color. They make one for brunettes, red heads, and blondes.





And if they don't do the trick use baby shampoo mixed with 2 tablespoons white vinegar. Your hair will be squeaky clean.





But do a cream rinse afteward, or apply a deep conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment