Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo & conditioner you have ever used?

I need an excellent shampoo %26amp; conditioner for damaged/colored hair? Thanks. I have used a lot so hopefully it's not something I have used before. Thanks!What is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner you have ever used?
No matter what shampoo I use, my hair does the same thing . . . to clean made no difference.





I LOVE the smell and lathers quickly, I use very little . . . with the Garnier shampoo now. I was a devoted Suave shampoo user (Strawberry) for years! One Shampoo I took back because it made my hair greasy was VO 5, only because they were on sale for 99cents.





Then, Herbal Essence, but I'm sticking to Garnier.What is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner you have ever used?
Well, the best are korean hair care products. This is a conditioner and a shampoo together it's called water lily product in english. It's REALLY good! It's especially good on curly hair. There's also a conditioner called: Silky hair world in english. It's for normal hair. And it's also good. You can find these hair care products in a korean hair salon. They're really expensive though. There's an american shampoo product I like it called:Suave. It's for normal hair. Hope this answer helps bye! From:Sara
Well TreSemme has always worked


good for my hair.
My fav for the last year for my own hair is S-Factor for colored hair by TIGI. It is very conditioning and will protect your hair from future damage. It won't fade your color. Doesn't weigh your hair down.
nexcare is great for damaged hair. Get the shampoo with matching conditioner.
Wen by Chaz Dean! It's an amazing cleansing conditioner (so no need to shampoo). I had dry and frizzy hair and now I don't have to use any products to tame my hair! So if it can work on my long, frizzy, thick, dry and color treated curly hair it will work on yours =)
I've used alot of different ones, but so far my favorite is any Aussie products, especially the '3 minute deeeep conditioner' it works wonders on my hair
the best would have to be sunsilk becaus eit repairs and bulids at the same time.....and it smells good and is on the cheap side....try it for sure
biolage colorcare by matrix
Herbal Essences is very good for colored hair.
  • soccer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment