Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner?

I color my hair maybe 3 times a year, it is medium length and is really fine and tangles really bad. i have tried pantene iceshine, dove for fine hair, and john frieda. what would you reccommend?What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
Bed Head =]


Buy it in BULK and you can save money, cuz its kinda expensive...What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
I have unmanagable hair and I go through shampoos a ton!! So I suggest Aussie, Sunsilk, and Garnier Fructis!!! They are all great. Aussie works great for a sleek smooth look. Sunsilk work great for people who have dry, frizzie, flat ordamaged hair (it is magic!!). And Garnier work great for normal hair!! Good Luck!
Pantene Pro-V.
OJON is the best! Great for thin and damaged hair. Makes your hair much more thicker and softer plus it smells great. Look on QVC or google OJON.
I have hair similar to yours and I swear by Garnier Fructis, either the Long and Strong formula, or the Volumizing formula. You can by it anywhere. Shampoo and conditioner both come in bright green bottles. And it makes your hair smell so good too!
GARNIER FRUCTIS or RUSK (which is more $$$)
loreal pro vibe.
REDKIN
I use Pantene Pro-V and my hair is shiny, soft, and beautiful.
i have hair similar to what you have described and i use boilage normalizing shampoo and detangling solution. you can only get them in salons and are about $20 each for the 1 liter bottles. even if those specific ones aren't right for you the brand is worth it's weight in gold. my hair won't put up with any other shampoo and believe me I've tired.
I really like anything by Pantene or Aussie.
The best shampoo and conditioner is VO5 the 99 cent one is the best!!!!!!!!
treseme... treseme... O LA LA!!.... seriously... it makes ur hair smell NICE!!... the conditition actually makes ur hair get untangled and smooth and nice and stuff... it makes ur hair thick and full... i luv it..im sure evryone else would too!

No comments:

Post a Comment