Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo system for thin hair that breaks easily?

So i have medium length thin hair and i love it, only I need to get it trimmed every other week because it breaks so quickly and it looks stringy then. What's a good shamppo/conditioner that will prevent this? What is the best shampoo system for thin hair that breaks easily?
I love the bumble and bumble shampoos! They smell so good and theres one for a lot of hair types. They are a little pricey, but worth it.


http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/product/i鈥?/a>


You can search around on their website and stuff, and it's sold at harmon, walgreens, and I guess any drug store.





I haven't tried it, but there's been commercials for the Panteen Beautiful Lengths Shampoo that's supposed to prevent split ends and stuff, so maybe you should try that, and it is a little cheaper


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>


=]What is the best shampoo system for thin hair that breaks easily?
i dont really think there is one and if a shampoo/conditioner product says it does its a lie. Im sorry but there is no way to prevent this. I know thats not the answer u wanted to here but trust me I have had the same problem for years.
My hair is the same way and I use Bumble and Bumble gentle shampoo and super rich conditioner. It works great! I have tried everything cheap and expensive and I am happy with this or Pureology.
Panteen or Garnier

No comments:

Post a Comment