Monday, December 28, 2009

Best shampoo?

im gunna cut a good chunk of my hair off and i straighten my hair almost everyday. i know its bad but i dont like my hair anyway else. so i need tips on whats the best product for repairing and oh shoot whats the word for it strengthens ur hair so it doesnt damage? haha anyways something like that or even a routine. im gunna cut my hair to my shoulders. that should get rid of most of the split ends i have now. please advice!!!!Best shampoo?
sunsilk pink tlc


tresemme moisture rich i have this love it !!!


redken smooth down


redken all soft


aussie 3 min mirrcale treatment i want this alsoBest shampoo?
dove moisturizing shampoo...makes hair soft and smells good...i straighten my hair every day and i hardly ever get split ends...just remember to use their conditioner too





*tip: get sample sizes of different shampoos, and then try them and see how they work on your hair
Mane%26amp;Tail


it's supposable ';horse'; shampoo


but that doesn't matter


it works really well!


but if you don't want to use it because it's ';house'; shampoo


then you could always use Paul Mitchell





p.s. you don't want to use Pantene, Herbal Essence, Tresseme all those common brands they are all the same...but if u do want to use a common brand go for SunSilk.
Joico K-Pak shampoo %26amp; conditioner are the best for damaged hair. The conditioner can be used daily or as a deep conditioning mask.
I know sounds crazy but I absoloutly LIVE by Herbal Essances!!! To strengthen, try their strengthening shampoo. To starighten out those curls, add in their Straightening Conditioner. I use it all the time!
Mane %26amp; Tail rocks! Especially if you have rough hair! It tames ur hair down, this is what is use! Also to make your hair smooth and silky, use sun silk (The ones in the pink and green and blue bottles) These 2 r awesome!
I love garner Fructis...My girls have really fine hair and it tangles easily...Then they have the nutrients from fruit that helps re build hair that is damaged..

No comments:

Post a Comment