Monday, December 28, 2009

Best Shampoo?

I have thin dark blonde hair and need a new shampoo?


I've tried the following and they aren't working for me, Any suggestions?


-Herbal Essances (Light Blue)


-Aussie


-Pantene Blonde Expressions


-Dove


-Pantene (Regular)Best Shampoo?
omg defenently DOVE! that makes ur hair smell so good! and keeps it waayy healthy. but try to use dove shampoo, then follow it up on the conditioner. it works great!Best Shampoo?
I know you said you used Dove and that it hasn't worked well but I use Dove shampoo for thin and fine hair...and I get so many compliments on my hair. Everybody always tell me I have such pretty hair.
my absolute favorite shampoo is Paul Mitchell's Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo. I have very thin hair aswell, but this shampoo doesnt allow my hair to break, gives my scalp a deep/ rich clean every time, and has many natural ingredients.


While washing my hair, my scalp experiences a mint cool sensation that is that is enhanced when you run water through your hair to rinse. You can feel your hair's improvement with every wash.
dove
Try Sunsilk. They have different formulas for all different hair types. I use the Hydra-TLC because my hair is naturally curly, thick, and DRY. You'd want to use whatever their thickening formula is. I've been really pleased with it! Good luck!
sunsilk yellow for voulme


redken


tresemme love love tresemme


garnier sleen n shine


AUSSIE is very good 3 min mirrcale i want to to get this!!
i have thin hair too, and before i started color treating it, i found nexus products to work very well at providing volume. with thin hair we have to be careful the product doesn't weigh the hair down.
matrix makes your hair REALLY soft.


behead is nice as well.
WELL ;


i use Herbal essences. I smell good, and so does my hair. :)
Try Joico. You can get it at the beauty salon and it is 19.99 for a half gallon(?)
Try Tresemme volumizing or Garnier.
try Big Sexy Hair Shampoo %26amp;%26amp; Condition

No comments:

Post a Comment