Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo to use to get thicker hair?

I used to have really thick hair. My senior year I found out I had lupus and lost a lot of it. I'm not bald or anything, and my lupus is in remission, but my hair is still thin. I think it runs in my family though, because my mother has very thin hair. She even has a bald spot. I'm 19 so hopfully I won't have to worry about that for awhile.


What is the best shampoo to get some of my thickness back. Is there any treatment that can make my hair grow thicker?What is the best shampoo to use to get thicker hair?
Try Nioxin products. My fiancee uses it, and her hair has gotten A LOT thicker. She had thinning hair from a hormone imbalance, and using Nioxin shampoo and conditioner has made it look thicker, and has also made some of it grow back.





It isn't cheap, but it can make a huge difference. Good luck, and stay healthy!What is the best shampoo to use to get thicker hair?
Well i think bio does but what ever
I cant help u there... sorry but I HAVE REALLY THICK hair and looking to get thinner hair.. NOT TOO THIN though..lol
I had the same problem as u. Go to Beauty Supply and they will tell u what is the best kind of shampoo for your hair.
your best bet would be going to the hair salon and telling them your problem. i would recommend AG thick shampoo and conditioner. good luck!
You can stop hair loss using many cheap and effective home remedies.Egg white, lemon juice, oil massage are other home remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm鈥?/a> will prevent further problems.
ok use fructis garnier thats awesome it wil help u or u can use pantene!
One of the best is Mane %26amp; Tail shampoo. It was originally made for horses but they started to sell it in the regular market, marketing it towards people with thinning hair. my co worker had very thin lifeless lookinh hair and it really has helped her
  • soccer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment