Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best shampoo/conditioner for chemically treated hair?

I got my hair bleached and then dyed from a medium brown to a platinum blonde and now I need a really good shampoo and conditioner to keep it as healthy as possible. Anything that will make it nice and glossy and add volume. Oh and I love shampoos that smell good!





Thanks in advance.What is the best shampoo/conditioner for chemically treated hair?
garnier frutis for chemically treated hair it keeps the hair from damage and washoutWhat is the best shampoo/conditioner for chemically treated hair?
I actually just bought some bed head shamp and cond... the volumizing one in the pink bottle... anyways its wonderful. Anything that is color protecting by redken or bumble and bumble will work great as well. I also am a fan of halo. These are more costly brands but I think its worth it.... :)





ps the bed head one I bought the other day smells wonderful... especially the conditioner. love it.
baby shampoo because they make your hair soft

No comments:

Post a Comment