Monday, December 28, 2009

Best shampoo?

I have majorly curly hair.


I mean REALLY REALLY curly hair. Not those cute locks of hair, either. It gets poofy, also. I'm sick and tired of putting it up all the time. I want to wear it down, but gel doesn't help. I currently use Herbal Essences shampoo for people with curly hair. It doesn't seem to be helping. What's the best shampoo for people with curly hair, and reduces the poof?Best shampoo?
Try Fredrik FekkaiBest shampoo?
I agree with Fredrik Fekkai. Also, AVEDA products are amazing. Your hair never gets greasy and is ALWAYS silky with that stuff.
Try Back to Basics. That is a very good conditioner/shampoo that will leave your hair smelling wonderful and feeling soft. I find Herbal Essences to be very drying.
Kerastase Shampoo for Curly Hair





It will make your hair feel smoother, softer and it helps in detangling curly hair
i have the same problem too and TRESSEME shampoo and conditioner really works. get the moistourizing conditioner to decrease the poofing. i bet it will work for you
try redken.

No comments:

Post a Comment