Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best shampoo or conditioner for my hair?

I have really thick hair and when my hair is wet it looks good it, stays down, but when my hair drys it gets poofy and a little frizzy. I wanted to know if there is a shampoo or conditioner that can fix that without giving me a shine.What is the best shampoo or conditioner for my hair?
Your hair gets frizzy because it lacks moisture. I have included a link that might shed a light on how to solve your issue. Good luckWhat is the best shampoo or conditioner for my hair?
if its puffy just straighten it.. but you should use this shampoo i tell you.... ummm... frutis garnier is best for you
I think u used sun silk velvety soft because my personal experience for the same is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment