Monday, December 28, 2009

Best Shampoo??

I am a brunette with okay hair. (When I blow dry it, it gets fluffy.) My hair also breaks somewhat.Thanks!Best Shampoo??
Anything BIOLAGE...





...the ultra hydrating is amazing...Best Shampoo??
if you wanna go cheap: herbal essences....expensive: Bed Head
i suggest Biloage.. its gr8... i get tat from a beauty store.. thye can help you which one suits your hair the best..


i personally think.. what ever vit is Biolage works :)
i have the same kinda hair and i use Aussie products..works great
At $1.49 a bottle?:





Suave!!!
Pantene Pro-V


It really works...I use it and my hair was pretty damaged and now it's really good.
Well I think that you should try Frizzes Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner, or Herbal Essence ';None of your frizzness';


Those are the ones that I use so maybe they will help you.
Redken Damage Control would work good
Tresemae is really good, also try some leave in conditioner to help with blow drying
I would try a leave in conditioner. And if you are not currently using a conditioner, I would definately try one.


There are also smoothing cremes that will smooth out the fluff.


Sally's Beauty Supply is a great place to find many different brands of haircare products with salon quality.
Herbal Essences Break's Over , it really helps......
Elseve Loreal the whole line is good
I've always heard you should not use the same shampoo all the time, you should change it up every so often.
Breaking is often due to dryness.


The only thing that worked for my hair when I had this problem is Giovanni ';Reconstructor'; Nutrafix. It costs about $7.00, but well worth it.
sun silk in the blue bottle for anti poof
john frieda brilliant brunette


i suggest you invest in the line of this they have smothing cremes and other stuff. buy what you need. if you go to target they do have the target brand of john frieda but the real kind is way better. i hope that you can use this babe! good luck!
dove therapy control..
Paul Mithcelle (only sold at salons)
Pantene

No comments:

Post a Comment