Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner you have ever tried?

I have normal hair, not that thick but not that thin either, which one would you recommend?What is the best shampoo and conditioner you have ever tried?
';Samy'; is good, and I have tried them all, cheap %26amp; expensiveWhat is the best shampoo and conditioner you have ever tried?
I'll be honest with you, there are two shampoos that work great for me, i think I have hair like yours.





First Neutrogena Shampoo and Conditioner. Its great!


Second of all good old Pantene works good for me!





Also there is one from the Body Shop called Le Source, the shampoo and the conditioner are both tremendous!





Sean
SunSilk No Major Issues. I love this line. They are salon quality products that work and are super cheap. It's around $8 for the shampoo and the conditioner both.
I've tried many but I keep coming back to Pantene.
pantene,all the different types
I use Suave.
herbal essences
If you have to have salon - Aveda's Rosemary %26amp; Mint, if you go to Walgreens like me John Freida's Sheer Blonde series
garnier fruitis is AWESOME! it has an awesome smell, shampoo and conditioner for every hair type and not that expensive either
Samy is horrible!
I love pureology the hydration and volumizing formulas both work very well.
i think all the shampoos and conditioners mentioned by other people are great... all except pantene. i personally LOVE citre shine, herbal essence, and head n shoulders.
The absolute best by far is the new brand called ORGANIX. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome!!! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Kroger, Safeway, Albertsons, Duane Reade, etc. Its the best! You'll love it!!!





Check it out!





www.organixhair.com


.
Aussie Moist Shampoo, and Aussie 3 Minute Deep Conditioning Conditioner. They work like magic!!!!
I love Biologe hydratherapie, but that is definatly more pricy





Victorias Secret has the so sexy line of shampoos and conditioners and every day people tell me how good i smell, but my hair feels great.





the best shampoo you can find in drugstores is neutrogena triple moisture i think.





hope it helps :]
Head and soulders works really good for me.
AVEDA............damage remedy
RedKen All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner is by far the best! It makes my hair look lincredibly soft and shiny. It smoothes hair so it is frizz free and makes it appear lustrous and glossy without weighing it down.
There are two that i think are good.


John Frieda any of them and the Dove shampoos and conditioners.
I currently use Garnier Fructis, but only because my hair is too long for me to be able to afford my FAVORITE products which are Physique. I love Physique. love love love it. Also mane n tail shampoos are great !
Biologe! It is a great shampoo that smells good too!
garnier fructis
Personally for me garnier fructis
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner and Cream Lather Shampoo. It's good stuff!
try the new herbal essences they have something for every hair type theyre awesome!!! and smell great

No comments:

Post a Comment