Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best shampoo/conditioner for black and white ppl?

I also want to know whats the best shampoo and conditioner that is good for black people but also can make your hair stronger, healthier, softer, and makes your hair grow long. And the shampoo/conditoner for white people (Dont mean to be a races) because i just want to know what they use.What is the best shampoo/conditioner for black and white ppl?
just so you know, we all have the same hair regardless of race. black people just have thicker, coarser, hair, but the ingredients are the same. In beauty school, we use the same products. Not all black people have the same hair and neither do all white people. It depends on if you have oily, dry, chemical damage, color, breakage, relaxer.... every person is different so it is impossible to say that all black people should use this and all white people should use this. I would say as a whole we should all use something with some moisture because of environmental stresses and a good conditioner. If you have an oily scalp, a tea tree shampoo would be good, it's also good for dandruff. There are some olive oil lines good for dry hair. Price also varies, so depending on what you can afford, there are different products.What is the best shampoo/conditioner for black and white ppl?
It's really not about your race, it's more a matter of hair type. I'm white- I mean REALLY WHITE. And I use Mizani products. That's what I reccommend for textured (black) hair. I have extremely curly hair, so it works for me. When it comes to fine (white) hair, there's alot of options- I like Matrix and Biolage. Or Tresemme if you're on a budget. Try Mizani- I think you'll like it.
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Shine-yo鈥?/a>


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Herbal-H鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment