Monday, December 28, 2009

Best shampoo?

what is the best shampoo for curly hair to make it pretty and shiny?Best shampoo?
You could always use Matrix Curl Life. I used to use that when I used to leave my hair curly. But now I love to flat iron it with this new cermaic/tourmaline flat iron I got called Sedu, and it doesn't damage my hair which I love. I recently bought this new shampoo and conditioner though made especially to get your hair shiny and softer. The shampoo is called NIOXIN Smoothing ACTIVES and the conditioner is called Joico K-PAK MOISTURE. I didn't try them out yet, but will do so today. They're professional salon products though so I expect them to do a good job!Best shampoo?
USE AUSSIE MOIST!


it works soooo good its


ubelievable ! Report Abuse

redken!


aussie,suave,PANTENE, any drugstore brand has really bad chemicals, just read the ingredients. the worst one is Sodium Laureth Sulfate! if you can't read the ingredients on a shampoo, more than likely its bad chemicals! Report Abuse

fructis
garnier fructis! I also have curly hair, so after washing and drying my hair i also put a little bit of hair wax in to to make the curls more defined and shiny
You just can't go wrong with Pantene.
I use Nexxus brand, Therappe, Humtress, great stuff.
matrix has a lot of good lines, you should try it they make your hair really shine.
Pantene Pro-V for Curly hair is always a good bet
Pantene Pro V
Redken has a perfect shampoo and conditioner just for curly hair this is your best option.Then follow up with some Silk Infusion by Farouk to keep it soft and shiney dry.
pantene pro-v is the best! my friend has curly hair and when i told her to use pantene pro-v it made her hair really pretty!! so i would say that is the best!! hope i helped bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment