Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for me?

I have frizzy, curly hair that i dont blow dry i let it dry by itself. what conditioner/shampoo do you think i should use? If it helps i am currently using Herbal essences curls and waves. I want the curl just not the frizz. Help!What is the best shampoo and conditioner for me?
hey my hair sounds like urs. frizzy, curly/wavy and uncontrollable. i use tresemme no frizz shampoo and conditioner. they got rid of most of the frizz and the curl in my hair was shaped and neat. also, for the frizz after u have a bath/shower and wet ur hair, rinse it in cold water. it may sound very odd but it works!!What is the best shampoo and conditioner for me?
thats exactly the same as my hair, if i blow dry it, it goes majorrr frizzy and big ( HORRIBLE), so i dry mine naturally too. I use dove which is really good, i wouldnt suggest all these shampoo's and conditioner which say they get rid of frizz, because they really dont. Dove lets your hair shine and curl.





hope this helps :)
Try Biolage's hydratherapie line. And I like Garnier Frutis Instant Melting Conditioner, too.











I hope this helps!
http://www.otcwholesale.com/loreal-25164鈥?/a>


try this and btw our avatars are really similiar! haha
try using swarzkoph ( if thats how you spell it lol) or sunsilk or some kind of a loreal shampoo ive tried all of them and i found them the best.
sunsilk anti poof.

No comments:

Post a Comment