Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best shampoo to use on professional hair dye?

I went to my beauty salon recently to get my hair dyed purple. I had asked the lady at the salon if I have to wait a certain number of days after washing my hair and she said no. It鈥檚 has already became red from the shampoo in my showers but it still looks good but I need to find out what shampoo I should use that will not harm my hair dye one bit鈥?br>




I was using Kirkland signature when I discovered the problem and my mom suggested Helene Curtis Thermasilk but even that still does the same problem鈥?





Any suggestions?What is the best shampoo to use on professional hair dye?
your hair stylest didn't wash all the dye out then


if color came out


i use REDKEN


its not for balding haha


which everyone thinks lol


but it doesn't take the color out


PLUS if you use cheep shampoo normally it strips your hair


and if you use garnier frutris it makes your hair retain water


(yes its possible) witch makes it take longer to dry and etc.


i learned that last time :)What is the best shampoo to use on professional hair dye?
try henna
Try Goldwell shampoo... they do have a color shampoo in brown, red or copper to maintain your haircolor without drying or destroying the hair cuticle.
I used Loreal, but makesure u buy the salon's Loreal, rather than the drugstore's loreal.


And, when you wash your hair, makesure you don't leave the shampoo on your head for too long. Usually I'll just apply the shampoo, and then quickly wash it off. You may think this way, your head won't be all that clean, but no...it is clean, don't worry
im a hair stylist.





use biolage. color care.





amazing %26lt;3
I prefer Garnier: Fructis. But that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment