Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner?

My hair is pretty long and I want it to be really soft and shiny. I've used a lot of shampoos and conditioners, but none of them seem to work the way I imagine it. Please help!What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
I had a reaction to some medicine and my hair started to fall out slightly. I researched on-line and judged the best shampoos and conditioners to be anything that is organic/natural, like ';Jason';. Most websites against multi-national products alerted the reader to the dangers of a chemical found in them: Polymethacrylamidopropyltrimonium


Urban Dictionary claims it is no longer in use, yet it's listed on all my old shampoo bottles. And regular cosmetic sites refer to it and its ';usefulness';. There are many organic shampoos you can purchase in drug or department stores. Try one of them for a change.What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
herbal essences


no doubt
I use Biolage and love it
The absolute best is Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome!!! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing. You can get Organix at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Safeway, Duane Reade, Wal-Mart, etc. You'll love it!!!





http://beautypureandsimple.com





.
Hair is not alive. ANY shampoo will clean your hair. Conditioner is another story. Try some cheap stuff and see how that works. Chances are you don't have to spend a fortune to get the results you're looking for.
i like herbal essences it makes my hair smell good and healthy
I use tresemme. You find whcih kind is right for you, because there are many kinds like for dry or damaged hair or smooth and silky etc. I use smooth and silky shampoo and conditioner and it keeps my hair soft and no frizz throughout the day ( i also you the de-frizz hair spray or whatever)... hope this helped. Here's the website: http://www.tresemme.com/hair-solutions/h鈥?/a>
Well, I use tresemme, a bit cheap and I love it.


I hope it works.


:D
Vive Pro, absolutely.





Get the one in the light pink bottle, that says ';cashmere touch'; somewhere on it. It has absolutely transformed my hair. I use the one for damaged hair, but there's also specific ones for curly hair, thin hair, etc.





Seriously. Go get it right now, it's fantastic. Vive Pro, pink bottle!
the best ones ive tried are





Frederick Fekkai





and





Tigi S factor








theyre both pricey.. around $30 bucks a pop.


you can get them on ebay cheaper and in bundles.
pantene pro-v in green or red style i use it , it works


perfctly great
  • soccer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment