Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use or products for hair?

I have long curly strawberry blonde hair and I want the right stuff to use. I use treseme but I wash my hair every other day because it gets dried out. I condition it everyday. I just bought herbal essenses for long hair. If you have any suggestions let me know that works good or name brands thanks. I need something strong.What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use or products for hair?
Use John Frieda for your type of hair you';ll love it.What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use or products for hair?
Pantene shampoo and conditioner, leave in conditioner (in a spray bottle i think), then curl defining mousse (also by Pantene) and air dry!!!!
I recommend Tigi Curls Rock. See website listed below. They have some amazing products.

No comments:

Post a Comment