Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo/conditioner for really damaged hair?

I have really damaged hair (heat damage, multiple dying, split ends, really dry). I don't really want to buy from a salon, but I want to know, what is the best shampoo and conditioner to fix this problem? I want soft, smooth locks! :o) Thanks so much!What is the best shampoo/conditioner for really damaged hair?
Try the Pantene proV restoratives line. It helps fix damaged hair and leaves your hair smooth and soft. Its a really amazing product and works wonders!What is the best shampoo/conditioner for really damaged hair?
http://www.folica.com/Bioshine_Silk_P_d1…


This stuff keeps my hair gorgeous!


I dye my hair all the time


and I have very curly hair so I straighten it everyday


And this stuff helps with split ends.


[cant fix split ends you ahve to cut them off but this stuff prevents them :] ]








http://www.folica.com/Redken_All_Soft_d2…





this is a GREAT extreme moisturizing conditioner


http://www.folica.com/Redken_Extreme__d2…
i use aussie but i recomend tresumay
I have the same issues, they got worse when I did a bit of a hair dye experiment gone wrong. I ended up dying my hair about 4 times in one week. I use Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner. I also use a heat protectant spary (Tresseme), leave in conditioner (Aussie-sun touched shine), and a conditioning mask when needed (Sunsilk). Also don't shampoo every day you can wet your hair or condition it. When you rinse out your conditioner, try to leave a little in. It also wouldn't be a bad idea to give your hair a break from heat styling once in awhile, maybe after coloring.
my hair is really dry and dead too, but since i started using pantene it got way smoother and it tangles less. dove is also good.





:)
I suggest Dove Shampoo and Conditioner. It works so well. Leave the conditioner on for about 2 mintues and rinse it out, then it'll be hecka soft, and its shiny too ^.^


And for the heat damage, if you ever straighten/curl your hair, buy the heat protector thing first. Split ends, well theres really no way of getting rid of it, so just get a hair cut, or trim it. =]
Biolage and Nioxin are good but they are on the expensive side. Tresseme is not as good as them but it is still good and affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment