Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dyed/damaged hair?

I have recently bleached my hair a very light blonde with black in my bangs and I really need to know a shampoo and conditioner that will help the color and make it soft and healthy-ish.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dyed/damaged hair?
I have very thin, easily damaged and dry hair. I SWEAR by Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor conditioner. Put it on every wash, leave on for 3 minutes then wash away, it'll leave your hair feeling so soft and healthy. Seriously, give it a try!





I've also recently began using Herbal Essence Hello Hydration shampoo, it seems pretty good so far but the verdict is still out on that one.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dyed/damaged hair?
Anything that is Aveeno. I've spent 18 years of my life trying to find the perfect shampoo and finally about a year ago I started using Aveeno hair products and my hair has never looked better. I used to have to wash my hair twice a day because it was so greasy, now I can go 2 days without washing it. There shampoo is also very cheap only 10 dollars a bottle, you have to get it from salons though. Good luck to you.
Nexus Shampoo and Conditioner.


They sell Nexus products at Walmart Supercenter.
well i just dyed my hair darker brown and you should use pantene. idk if thats how to spell it but i think you get it. My hair is soo soft because i switched shampoos. =] i hope that helps
they have many different products from herbal essences and garnier form colored and damaged hair it says it right on the bottle from your local beauty supply store
I dye my hair blonde and I find that John Frieda's Sheer Blonde products are really good.
  • soccer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment