Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo for hair that is prone to breakage?

I've been having problems with residue build-up from the Pantene Pro-V shampoo I used to use, as well a lot of breakage and split ends from blow drying and flat-ironing my hair. I recently got my hair cut shorter to trim off most of the split ends, but I'm worried that my hair is damaged and prone to breakage now. Can anyone recommend a shampoo and/or conditioner that will help ';heal'; my hair and prevent future breakage?What is the best shampoo for hair that is prone to breakage?
Enjoy has a low Ph balance, which will help. Also Ikon is really great. They only use cosmetic grade ingredients.What is the best shampoo for hair that is prone to breakage?
Aveda Damage Remedy shampoo and conditioner...it gets rid of all the gross stuff and protects it from the damage blow dryin and straightening can cause...i blow dry and flat-iron my hair every day! my moms a hairdresser so she fills me in on all these things!
Well first, to reduce the split ends, air dry your hair and then striaghten it unless if your in a hurry.


Doing it at the night time maybe?





I use Dove Intense Damage therapy shampoo and conditioner


:) It has worked wonders for me lol
Please check out You Tube.They have great tutorials.I ran out and got alot of the products they recommended.Check out hair regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment