Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo to prevent brassiness?

I have well water and every time I get my hair highlighted, it always turns a brassy orange. I know there is a blue-toned shampoo to prevent this, but I'm too afraid to just choose one and hope for the best!What is the best shampoo to prevent brassiness?
There is a shampoo called ';A touch of Silver'; It can be used for grey hair too, but dont let that freak you out, both my mum and sister have dyed blonde hair, and they use this, and apparently it works amazingly. If you use is every other time you wash your hair, it reduces brassiness and keeps your hair looking blonde, instead of yellowy. Hope this helps!What is the best shampoo to prevent brassiness?
Blue/Purple scares me, because I've seen it turn hair those colors. I have a dog shampoo for dogs with white coats that I use once a week. Otherwise, Coral Therapy has some great stuff. The dog shampoo seems crazy, but it's the same stuff in people shampoo and it smells coconutty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment